A Mastectomy Heart Pillows & Blanket Gift Set that is like a Complete Package of Comfort and Pain Relief while experiencing difficult circumstances like breast cancer surgery, mastectomy, breast reconstruction, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and recuperation at home. A cozy lap blanket and 2 pain relieving mastectomy heart pillows.
The Gift Set
- Comes with 2 heart shaped mastectomy pillows (your choice of large or small or one of both) and a small cozy lap blanket to get wrapped up in.
- The mastectomy heart pillows give support to the shoulder, taking off the pressure of the arm and/or the breast on the surgical chest site after a mastectomy or lumpectomy, breast reconstruction, chemotherapy and radiation treatments, providing wonderful pain relief to the traumatized chest muscles.
- The heart shaped mastectomy pillows fill in the space left void after a mastectomy and give a more comfortable rest when lying on your side or sitting in your favourite chair.
- The colour of the blanket matches the fleece backing on the pillows
- Approximately 44 inches wide and 60 inches long, the blanket speaks of love and home and security when in a difficult and/or painful situation.
Heart Shaped Mastectomy Pillows
- Hand made in Canada for that personal touch.
- 100% cool cotton on one side with 100% soft and cuddly, warm polyester fleece on the other side.
- Filled with polyester fiberfill, supported with a legal content label sewn into the seam of each pillow.
- Come with a "how-to-use" tip sheet.
- Fully washable.
- The large mastectomy heart pillow is 13 inches X 12 inches and has a "u" shaped opening for the average to large size arm.
- The small mastectomy heart pillow is 9 1/2 inches wide X 10 1/2 inches high with a "v" shaped opening for the average to small size arm.
The blanket is made of 100% warm, cuddly polyester fleece.
Give/send as a gift or make sure you have it on hand for when you have your mastectomy or lumpectomy. You will never regret it according to too-many-to-count breast cancer survivors. We can send the gift set directly to your gift recipient and you can include a note on the order form to include with your gift.